Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Trying to get back into the school groove.

Today's the first day back after several days of not doing our school lists.  I am rebelling against having to do all of that work on my list and dragging around this morning.  I'm going to use my one "freebie" today and not do one of the things.  I can't decide on cleaning or exercise.  I'd really like to be able to skip both of them this morning.  The house is pretty clean today so that seems a logical choice, but I really don't want to go outside and walk, either.  Hmmm.

 I made some minor changes to the kid's lists for now, but haven't decided if I'm going to do a big change and focus on each curriculum book one week until we've finished them, we've got Learning Language Arts through Art, Learning to Write the Novel Way, the science curriculum and the Christian Cottage unit study on Asia.  I'm seriously considering doing the asia study this summer and going ahead and working on the other 3 quite a bit now.  Can't decide.  I guess maybe I can ponder that while I'm outside walking.  Fun.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails