Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Male readers may skip this post.

I've been procrastinating about a lot of things lately, I think there's about a week a month when I just can't do much of anything. It's like I pedal the other 3 weeks of the month, but that week, I have to coast. Yes it's that week. It bites, seriously. Lately my little visitor has been showing up with headaches for 3-4 days, abdominal pain and just a tiny, tiny bit of IRRITABILITY. Now that I'm starting to feel better, I might actually get some things done that I've needed to do, make a few calls, decide what to do about the rest of school and generally get on with my life for the next 3 weeks.

Add to that the fact that I'm trying to get through the last book of Twilight, which I wasn't planning to be reading this week and didn't schedule for ... when the last few Harry Potter books came out, I planned for them, made sure I didn't have any plans, etc.,, but I've been trying to read this off and on, while working and doing everything else and for some reason, the kids have been unbelievably talkative this week (even my 16-year-old, which is unusual!) and this has kind of aggravated the IRRITABILITY. Just a bit. It's been such a fun week. I guess it's good that several things I had scheduled got cancelled, although since they were primarily fun things for the kids, they don't see it that way. 

Anyway, hopefully I'll feel better today, so far no headache, and I'll get some things done.

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

I couldn't function one week a month either. Emotions were the worst. I was angry, weepy, unstable. My nurse practitioner put me on Seasonale and it has been WONDERFUL. I can function like a normal person (well, as close to normal as I ever was) all the time.

Hope you find something to help you through it. Doesn't matter what your symptoms are, they stink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails