Sunday, April 19, 2009

This is the day that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends,

Okay, I'm parodying the little Lambchop song from TV, but it popped in my head with those lyrics about an hour ago and it's been driving me crazy.  I'm so completely and totally exhausted from typing for 10 hours at 2 different jobs that I'm not making a lot of sense anymore.  One thing that keeps running through my head (besides the silly song) is that I don't know if I can do 2 more weekends of this.  It kills me.  I hurt all over.  I've gotten to the point that I can hardly type at all now and words like underlying, come out as "underling" and finding a few minutes ago was just "ding" - both dangerous typos as spellcheck won't pick them up, so I've been having to go over every report carefully, to avoid these kinds of mistakes.  A while ago I typed a report that was 10 minutes long, 106, 65 character lines and while I was spell checking it locked up my computer and then when I rebooted it, the report had completely disappeared, so I had to type the whole thing again.  Very, very frustrating.  Very, very, very, very long day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you could really use a break. Try to hang in there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails