Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thursday.

I don't have to work today, which is always a good thing, but I do have to clean, and that's one of my least favorite things, so it balances out.  The kids will be doing school basically on their own, which is how I set it up when I was working all the time and still haven't changed it.  I am thinking about a big change though, because I really want to finish the curriculums (curricula?) that I bought this year.  We've got about 40 days of school left, about 8 weeks, and I really want to get those done, so I may take some of their chores off or just pile it all on.  It's hard to balance or figure out, how much work to give them, because I don't want them to be overwhelmed, but I also don't want them doing too little.  Balance.  I should have named this blog that, because it seems like I'm always trying to balance, work, school, housework ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails