Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday.

Although there have now been more votes on my poll, the same answer is in the lead - "lots of little things I've been wanting." However, if I let my kids vote it would tip suddenly and completely to the i vacation" answer. I know what they want, but they're probably not going to get it, although I would like to go spend maybe a day at Rough River ...

Anyway, since this birthday has felt a tiny bit un-birthday-y (although I did get cards and cake and fudge and money and a necklace from my daughter, so I'm not sure why I feel that way, I think it's because I really didn't stop and celebrate, just kind of celebrated on the go, which is how I've been doing everything lately....) I've decided not to count this one. We'll just hang onto that old number for another year.

Or two.

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

Happy, happy birthday! I'm a big believer in not counting a few birthdays here and there. I was 39 for 2 years before I finally gave in and turned 40.

I voted for a lot of little things, because that way it seems to last longer than one big blowout.

Hope you love whatever you choose!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails