Monday, December 02, 2013

Good day, nice change.

Today was our annual homeschool mom's shopping day.  We use part of the funds in our group to take ourselves out for lunch and shopping.  It was nice.  Those times with friends really help when other things in your life are stressful.  I talked to my brother during the day and he said that mom was doing pretty well today and was in good spirits, so that helped me enjoy the day more.  We went to Hobby Lobby and a bookstore and then went to O'Charley's and who did I run into, but my husband who was being taken out to lunch by his boss.  That was kind of funny.  :-P    While we were both out, the kids were homeschooling themselves and now that we're home, they are putting up the Christmas Tree.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails