Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Christmas Miracle and Other Things.

My husband did all of the Christmas shopping yesterday, in one day.  One fell swoop.  It took all day but he got it done.  We do our shopping on line for the most part.  At some point this holiday season, I will get some candy and stuff for the stockings, but it's done.  Woo hoo!  I'm kind of in shock, but very pleased.  I don't quite know how to act.  :-) 

Last night we sat down together and watched Home Alone.  It's still funny after all these years. 

While he was doing that, I worked and went over and cleaned half of mom's fridge.  The heat is off in her house and I was freezing and afraid of getting frostbite so I only did half.  Today I'll go try and finish and then we'll go up to the assisted living facility and hang up some more pictures and stuff.  My brother and I are thinking of moving her to a different faclity because they really don't have enough activities there for her.  She spends a lot of time alone in her room and that is so not what we wanted.  :-(.  Sigh.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails