Saturday, September 15, 2012

College boy correspondence.

It's hard to mom from a distance.  My oldest is still needing things from me, but I'm having a hard time sending him anything because he hasn't gotten a PO box yet.  This has been 23 days and he still hasn't gotten a PO box and I can't make him do it.  It's frustrating.  Last week he told me just to go ahead and mail a package to the dorm's address and put his name and room number on it, but he still hasn't gotten it and I can't help but think it would have been faster if he'd gotten that box.

Here's my facebook message to him from Friday.

Your daily reminders.

1. Get PO box.
2. Go to FAFSA online and fill out that form.
3. Do anything else you need to do for the financial aid.
4. Work on your thank you notes this weekend.

Love,

Mom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails