Tuesday, September 04, 2012

A nice day.

The dorm my son is in.
I got my work done today and then made dinner for my brother and sister-in-law who just had my new beautiful niece while I was in Mississippi.  Oh the baby is so cute and tiny and adorable!  Anyway, we took them dinner then came back and had our dinner and since then we've been playing Rock Band off and on along with doing some other things.  My daughter ordered it for her birthday on August 6 and it just came today.  I am the most uncoordinated person and my playing drums is hilarious, but it's fun.  I had quite a long chat with my college boy.  He's doing fine, but he has a lot of studying to do, an amount he is not used to since he never really worked that hard at homeschool and even that has been over a year ago.  But, he's buckling down and doing the work, so that's good.  I hope he'll be able to manage that and work study and still have enough time to have some fun.  I had fun in college and I hope that he does too.  I also hope he gets really good grades.  I think he will.  He's going to try his hardest anyway and that's all we can ask. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails