Friday, August 31, 2012

Busy Friday.

A cool picture my daughter took of a sunset a couple of weeks ago.
I had to work today and then we had the Friday guitar lesson and then we killed some time in town to save gas money by going to the library instead of coming home and then we went to a birthday party.  It was a basketball party for a boy in our homeschool group who was turning 15.  Needless to say, I didn't play basketball.  Some of the other moms, my daughter and I played Upwords Scrabble while they played basketball.  We had a really good time.  One of my friends carries a Scrabble dictionary with her all the time, just in case she gets to play a game.  How cute is that?  So I brought the game, she brought the dictionary and we kept score on the back of a coupon I had printed out to get a 7.99 haircut.  (Like Smart Style on Facebook if you want one too.)  Everyone kept asking me how I am doing since my oldest son went to Mississippi and surprisingly, I'm doing okay.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails