Monday, August 27, 2012

The promised pictures. What a week.


Kentucky State Fair concert picture, Newsboys. This was Monday.

 On Tuesday we went shopping, cleaned the house, took out the trash, froze the taco meat, made arrangements for all 5 pets to be fed and cared for and I cried quite a bit.






Then on Wednesday we went to Mississippi.

On Thursday, we had a tiny 1-day mini-vacation.


My daughter wanted a pretty shell and I picked this one up for her and carried it around for quite a while, before realizing that it was actually occupied.  There was a little crab inside!  I'm so glad I didn't bring it back to the hotel.

Ocean Springs Mississippi Beach.

Beach.  It's a pretty area.
 
Mellow Mushroom pizza.  This stuff is WONDERFUL.  This picture was taken to show how big this slice is, but you can't really tell unless I tell you that this is a normal size plate, not a saucer. 

On Friday, we moved our son into this dorm and came home.

My son's dorm.  He's on the second floor.


On Saturday, we picked up our dogs and started trying to fix the computer and the car and started with our new normal.  I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.


1 comment:

Anna said...

I am thankful for you sharing your experience of homeschooled kids going to college:) Sometimes I worry! I am sure he will do well and love it...let's just hope mom does ok, too:) Good luck!

Anna@georgeandannajones.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails