Tuesday, August 14, 2012

He got it.

We finally were notified yesterday about the scholarship after a determined person called the financial aid office.  Yes, it was actually me, can you believe it?  I hate to make phone calls, but I called the college my son is going to and asked about the scholarship.  The woman in the financial aid office went and got his file, then I heard her typing, then she said, okay, it's on his screen now.  Then I said "He got it?!" and she said "Yes."  After that I don't know what I said, possibly it was gibberish.  I do know I said "Thank God" at some point.  Now I feel so many things all at once.  I'm happy for him.  Sad that he's moving out.  Overwhelmed at all we have to do between now and then.  Proud that we've now got our first homeschool graduate into a college.  Excited.  Happy.  Sad.  Proud.  Overwhelmed.  I'm having a hard time getting my work done this morning. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails