Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Notebooking.

Okay, notebooking is something that I have not done enough of, but it is such a cool learning tool that I wanted to mention it here.   Please read this article about it and I'll add my thoughts.  Notebooking can be anything you and the child want it to be.  The earliest learners can start with numbers, alphabet and nature notebooks and they can get more complicated and more personalized as your child grows.  When they look back at their notebooks and show them to grandparents and friends, they are reviewing the material that they have learned.  It's a great learning tool and I intend to use it more this school year.  Here are some of our past efforts. 











1 comment:

Freakmom said...

We never really got into notebooking, although I'd really like Violet to try it again. I agree, it is a great way to learn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails