Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Well, maybe today.

Maybe today we'll get back into our routines. Yesterday turned out to be mostly a rest day. We did go to a meeting with the homeschool group and we planned field trips and meetings for the next 3 months. Other than that, we didn't do anything useful. I'm trying to get things done I told people I'd do, uploading pictures to share from the holiday and sending some files and things to people. Also today I need to get some transcription done, a LOT of transcription done and get school going. We're getting ready to study the time period of WW1 and I've been reading a bit of background information. I don't remember ever studying much about WW1 in school. I remember studying WW2 in high school by watching a mini-series on Pearl Harbor and then in college I took a class called United States History through 1865 but I don't think I ever took the second half. How could I have gotten my degree without ever studing the second half? Anyway, I've got some pre-reading to do. I'm not sure when I'll fit that in.

1 comment:

A Bishops Wife said...

Ahhh, This sounds familiar. We are attempting to get back to "normal" also. It is so difficult for some reason. I must say, I am glad to see it is not just us having this problem. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails