Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow!

It actually snowed a tiny bit last night! We probably will still do school this afternoon. I have no idea if the county schools are out or not. I really don't miss getting up at 6 o'clock in the morning and watching TV to see if the kids have school. DH and I have a meeting this morning for foster care (pray it goes well!) and then we'll do school this afternoon.

A dear reader asked about art projects - I'm not sure what we are going to do but I did find this wonderful page a while back. Art Lessons.
We'll probably do some of these. Here's a paper mache one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice here today! No school though. It's Rosie's birthday! WooHoo!

Jodi said...

Thanks for the Art site. It has some great lessons on there. :)

Shari Nielsen www.TutorFi.com said...

I also appreciate the link to the art site. Its wonderful to get new ideas w/out spending a bunch of time surfing the web for them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails