Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cold!

It's cold for our area today, 7 degrees Fahrenheit. As Hank the Cowdog would say, "It's not fit for man nor beets." We're going to try to venture out to church and then we'll go to my mom's to celebrate my husbands birthday. Maybe later I'll get ambitious and clean out the closet so I can get the Christmas Tree shoved in there. Can you believe it is still in the living room? In a box, yes, but still in the living room. My husband and kids put it in the box and my job is to straighten up my closet and find room for it. Last year, we threw out our old tree and this year we bought a new one. So my closet has had all this time to get that empty Christmas tree space filled in with other junk and the Christmas tree doesn't have room anymore. Did I mention I don't like cleaning? (Only about a million times!) Is there a closet cleaning service you can call? Not that I would. I wouldn't want them to see it!

2 comments:

Freakmom said...

It isn't fit for beets here either. Keep warm!!

Goren said...

WOW I was just wandering by and saw u like my favorite movie "Serendipity". I could watch that time and time again and HAVE lol as often as it is on lol.

Goren:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails