Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks for tagging me, you know who you are!

The rules for this meme are:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.

(2) List the rules on your blog.

(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged.

Here are mine!

1. I have a hard time following routines. (I'll bet my regular readers already knew that.)

2. I love to read.

3. I'm a retired wedding singer.

4. I always wear black.

5. Except for college, I've lived in the same town all my life.

6. My favorite day of the week is Monday.

I'm not gonna do the link thingy, so if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A retired wedding singer? I want to hear more! :o)

You always wear black? Always?

Amy said...

How interesting! Hmmmmmmm, so does this mean I'm tagged?

Fatcat said...

Yes, I sung at several of my friend's weddings and also was hired by some aquaintances to sing at their weddings. I've decided that it is just too stressful for me and I don't want to do it anymore and I haven't for the past few years.

Amy, yes, you're tagged!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails