Sunday, January 27, 2008

Getting up at the crack of dawn.

We've gotten spoiled, as homeschoolers, especially since right before Christmas. We have been pushing our bedtime further and further back and sleeping in. I've quit getting up at 7:00 and now get up around 8:00 or even 9:00. I get the kids up anywhere from 9:30 to 10:30. So getting up on Sunday mornings has become a struggle even though they only need to get up at 8:30. Tomorrow, we have a field trip to the Louisville Slugger museum and we have to meet the homeschool group at 8:45! We'll have to leave at 8:15. The kids are already antipating getting up at the crack of dawn and not with joy. I guess we need to go to bed earlier tonight?

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I bet the kids are going to love that museaum. Its been a while since I took my kids to one. We need to do that again!

Anonymous said...

Tag? ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails