Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hey!

I've been reading the Carnival of Homeschooling. It's big this week, with tons of entries. It's here.

The Carnival led me to a list of the 50 best homeschooling blogs and guess who is on there! Me! Can you believe it? Here's the list. I'm not sure how I ended up in such a list of fine bloggers. A lot of my blog is taken up by discussing motivation or my lack thereof. Lol. Anyway, I'm honored to be included in this list.

The Carnival also led me to this really interesting site. It has free study guides which might be very helpful for my oldest when/if he does his literature Clep tests.

I've been updating/downloading for work while I've been blogging and reading the carnival and now it is mostly done, so I'll finish here and get back to work. We are going to do school today, amazingly. Hopefully. I would like to report that the foster care meeting went well yesterday. I was a little worried about it, but it turns out some numbers were transposed on our financial statement, making it seem like we had a lot more money going out than we do and we've cleared that up now so we should be okay.

Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Congratulations. I have to go checl out that carnival. I do enjoy your blog!

Donna said...

~*Congratualtions*~ you do have a great blog and the list wouldn't be complete if you weren't on it : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails