Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's a start.


We started school this morning, our first day of 2008 and it went okay. I had put a couple of new chores on the kid's morning lists and they did them pretty much without complaining. I was kind of shocked at how well it went. When I was getting ready for the afternoon lists, though, I suddenly remembered that I had made a vet appointment for the dogs and one of the cats today, so we skipped afternoon school and went to the vet. We only got in half a day, but it was a good half day and there was, dare I say it, no whining. Hopefully mentioning that won't jinx us for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starting back the 7th. After Rosie goes for a dental check up. How wicked am I? Cackle

Freakmom said...

I wanted to start yesterday. But we're waiting until the 7th also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails