Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A high school record book.


I looked a lot of places on the web for something to track high school records with and kind of keep a portfolio in and I found a good one. It's from Rainbow Resoure Homeschooling supply and I think it's going to work well for us. Here it is. It will help me keep up with what my son has done and what he still needs to do. I printed out the minimum graduation requirements for Kentucky and taped it inside the front cover and I put in the classes he's taking now and I'm working on getting his grades in there. I'm very happy with it and it was hard as heck to find, so I thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this info. I will be purchasing one with this weeks pay!!!

The Old Gray Mare said...

I'm working on getting some info together to post that might also help. I hope to get it posted in the next day or so.

Anonymous said...

Good article, you make some interesting points.

School data

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails