Thursday, June 30, 2005

School's Out For The Summer.

Home*School*Home
I am not doing any formal schooling this summer. We had several things scheduled to do this month and we've been doing those and in between, trying to rest, recooperate, get the house in a little better order and work on my job. Nevertheless, some learning has been going on. My daughter decided to calculate how many hours from when she got up until time for VBS at 6:00 p.m. She then divided this number by 2 to come up with how many half hour TV shows she could watch during that time. Not that she is allow to watch that many TV shows, she just wanted to know. ;-) My younger son has been doing calculations of his own, for example, how many days until each event, how many times we will get to go to the pool this summer etc. My oldest has been doing a lot of emailing with his friends. That counts for writing, right?

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails