Monday, June 13, 2005

Another Abridged/Unabridged Rant.

I was trying to find a link for an unabridged version of Swiss Family Robinson. I have a copy here at home that I think is an unabridged version. It was printed in 1963 so I think probably it is? Anyway, I tried to find a version on Amazon that was unabridged and all I could find was an audio tape copy. I think it should be easier to tell on Amazon and other sites whether a book is unabridged or if most of the interesting parts have been removed (abridged.) Grrr.

Swiss Family Robinson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate that books don't have to be clearly labelled if they are abridged!!! I bought a whole set of children's classics in paperback, only to discover that they are all abridged versions -AFTER I ripped off the packaging. Grrrr.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails