Friday, June 24, 2005

How Do You Get There?

Last night, I was printing a map from Louisville to a specific point in Indiana. my older son asked why I started the driving directions in Louisville, since we don't live there. I explained "I know how to get to Louisville." My older son said "Everyone knows how to get to Louisville." I asked my younger son if he knew how to get there he said "Sure, you just go mmm, mmm, mmm (showing the route with hand motions) and you're there." My older son did the same thing, "mmm, mmm, mmm (with hand motions)" and said "I'm not there." Smarty pants. Fortunately, my younger son thought it was funny too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! I love your kids' sense of humor!

King of Helview said...

They are pretty funny

Maybe they will be comics when they are older

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails