Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Make a list, checking it twice.

At least.  Yes, I am late with the Christmas shopping, even for me, this year.  I don't know.  I just can't get in the Christmas spirit, I just can't seem to get with it. I'm taking baby steps.  I think it's very hard once your kids get to be young adults.   My husband thinks that my habit of rewriting the list over and over is silly, but it's what works for me. I keep the original list, so I can go over and look at it again, but once it has been marked through and notes made, I feel the need to make a neater, cleaner, more streamlined list. Also, computerized lists won't do. It must be on paper. I don't know why, it just does. So first I need to make a list, then I need to go shopping and get as much of it as I can, then I need to make a new, fresh list, but keep the old one for reference, then I repeat the process, usually 3 or 4 times.

And yes, after a few times, I do get this kind of crazy look in my eyes!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails