Sunday, December 21, 2014

Enjoying!

My son is home.  We've got Christmas events tonight and tomorrow and then a break before more Christmas events starting Wednesday and going into the weekend.  Tonight we have the Christmas play at church which is always pretty nice.  Then tomorrow, we have the homeschool party, we're going to see Mom on Tuesday, then Wednesday, Christmas Eve, I am not sure what we are going to do, then Christmas day family all day, then Friday and Saturday a break, then Sunday another Christmas party.  Then I suppose we'll go kind of back to normal, but there is always a kind of a slow week after Christmas.  Christmas has changed in the last few years, with my Dad passing away, Mom moving into the assisted living and my son going to school in another state but even though it has changed, it's still Christmas and I intend to enjoy it as much as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails