Monday, December 22, 2014

Full day.

We had a great party with the homeschool group. (I love those people), then I brought the kids home, threw some soup in the crock pot and headed to see Mom.  I got caught in traffic and it took about an hour and 20 minutes to get there but I did eventually get there and we had a good visit, right up until the end, when she thought she was coming home with me.  :-(  Sometimes it's very sad. While I was gone, my youngest son was working on his writing for homeschool .... I guess they forgot that when big brother is home, there is no school?  Whoops, maybe I should have mentioned that?!  Now that I am home, I'm going to watch some TV, do some art journaling and take a break.  I feel that I have earned it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails