Thursday, November 20, 2014

You'd think.








That I would have enjoyed all this free time, recooperating from surgery, getting to do a ton of art journaling and crocheting and Words with Friends.  It was great for a while, but it has gotten old quickly.  Yesterday afternoon, I just got weary of everything.  I should have taken a nap, but I just switched rooms and activities yet again.  I tried very, very hard to take it easy yesterday and except for some cooking, dishwashing and compulsively cleaning the bathroom a bit, I was successful.  As a result, I do think that I feel better this morning.  My surgical site still tugs a little and is kind of itchy, but I feel okay otherwise.  Here is some of the art from during my period of confinement to the house, the past 2 days.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails