Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sometimes the pace just picks up!

I have so many things going on this week!   I have doctors appointments 4 out of the 5 days of this week!  It feels like everything is just ramping up and Christmas is going to be here before we know it.  We've got a harvest party, craft sales, thanksgiving, my son coming home and then Christmas parties and events after that!  I'm also having a small surgery on Monday, which I hope does not make me feel too bad.  Whew.  It seems like everything just kind of happens at once doesn't it?  Finally, my daughter and I got our eye examinations yesterday and we found out that my eyes haven't changed much, but she does have astigmatism and that is probably what has been causing her headaches.  I'm glad I finally got that done.  I procrastinate so badly about eye appointments, I am not sure why?

 One thing about jumping on the Christmas bandwagon this soon, is the flavored coffee creamers that come out this time of year.

Also peppermint bark.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails