Saturday, November 29, 2014

Visit over. :-(

My son and his girlfriend are getting ready to go back to school this morning.  We will miss them.  It will only be a few weeks until our son comes home again for Christmas though.  I hope that we will get to see her for spring break, but I guess we will have to see.  I am not good with all this distance, but there's not much I can do about it.  If we moved south to be closer to our son, we'd be farther away from everyone else.  :-(  I hope that circumstances bring him near here again in the future, but there's nothing I can do about it if they don't.  

Can you all believe that Thanksgiving is over, just like that!?   I can never believe when this season gets here.  It seems like it sneaks up on me every year!  I think over the years I have gotten a bit more wisdom about taking things as they come and not stressing too much about it.  We'll see I guess.  So what did we do this week?  We got together with friends and family.  We feasted.  We played games.  We ate leftovers.  We watched movies.  We put up the Christmas tree.  We bonded.   We visited.  We played charades.  We looked at old photos.

Now it's time to look forward to the Christmas season!


(note:  Family Christian has extended their doorbusters to today!  We went and bought several yesterday.  )  So if your kicking yourself for not buying that little people navitity ... here's your chance ... also they need some help getting to 100% of their goal money raised to fight human trafficking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails