Monday, November 24, 2014

Today's the day!

My son is coming home for Thanksgiving and is bringing his girlfriend so we get to meet her!  We have a low key, but fun (I hope) week planned.  I wish I felt better.  I'm still feeling some pain and soreness from my surgery last Monday.  I have had this exact surgery before and I bounced back much more quickly the last time.  This time, the last couple of days actually have been worse, but I think that is because I have been trying to do too much.  :-(    Oh well.  A little bit more cleaning and some cooking today and then I will relax as much as I can this week, while visiting and talking.  :-)

Looking forward to Thanksgiving!

This photo is unrelated ... I think I might try art-journaling something similar again ....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails