Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Off!

For the first time since starting my job the first week in November, I'm working the planned schedule.  Every week there's been something going on and I've had to change something, but this week, as far as I know, I'm going to work it as planned.  I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep working there.  Yesterday wasn't too bad.  I'd still rather work at home at least part of the time.  I guess most people would, especially in the wintertime. 

So anyway, I don't have to work today, tomorrow or Thursday and I'm really looking forward to the time off.  I want to get the house in order, finish getting ready for Christmas and do a lot of school stuff.  I really need to look at my youngest son's work and do some more focusing on some of his basic skills.  My oldest has finished his computer class and I need to find him a replacement.   He wants to do computer programming now, so I'm looking for something reasonably priced for that.  I've also got a doctor's appointment today.  I may postpone that until after Christmas.  I don't know.  It's not an emergency or anything, just a check up.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get done even half of what I need to do these next 3 days!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails