Saturday, December 06, 2008

A few words.

My Dad had cataract surgery yesterday and today he's seeing everything in "high definition".  That's a direct quote.  He's very happy he had it and it was pretty much pain free. 

I worked last night and I'm off to work again today.  I'm still not thrilled to be there, but I'm surviving and tolerating it.  For now.  Kind of hoping I'll win a lottery though.

Our daughter had her first sleepover last night and is sleeping it off right now.  I think they slept a total of an hour and a half? 

It seems like I've only got a few words on each subject today, I'm just not very wordy   Weird.. 

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

My Mom had cataract surgery last year and was amazed to see the true colors of everything afterward. I guess things had a yellow tint before the surgery.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails