Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hey!

I survived the week. All we've got on the agenda today is a party. I can handle that. My mom's doing better but now her sister is sick in a very similar way. Hopefully she's much better today. Yesterday while I was gone to work, my husband and kids cleaned the house of the Christmas packaging and trash and it looks pretty good, so that makes me feel better. I like a clean house, I just don't like to clean it.

On that subject, I finished reading "The House Than Cleans Itself" and I would recommend it. Of course your house doesn't really clean itself, but it is packed full of good ideas to make cleaning your house easier and more efficient. I am going to get my own copy (this is a library copy) and try and implement the system this January, at least some of the tips.

I'm starting to be able to think past the holidays now and plan for January. There for a while, I couldn't think of anything but Christmas looming and not being ready for it, and then I spent a lot of time worrying about mom, but now hopefully, we can go back to normal.

3 comments:

A Bishops Wife said...

I am wanting to get that book.

I am glad it is all over!
Now I must hope and pray loved ones are not stupid on new years.
I wish people would just use common sense. It is always the innocent who seem to suffer.

Amy said...

Oh, I so feel the same way...like I really just want to get the house all cleaned up & actually get back into a regular routine again.

SabrinaT said...

I have heard of that book. I will have to see if the library has it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails