Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another one down.

We have another kid with the stomach flu. Youngest son started vomiting today, basically right around the time it became too late to take him to the pediatrician. Right now we're just waiting it out. I called the clinic to see what their hours were but I didn't think of that until they were closed too. The only option now is the ER but I don't know that he needs to go. I don't think he's dehydrated yet. We're just going to try and hang in there for the night.

The girl is doing okay now. She just ate some chicken soup and she's been keeping down her Gatorade all day.

What a way to ring in the new year!

2 comments:

:)De said...

So sorry your littles are not feeling well. I wish you all a very Happy New Year and pray for quick recovery for the children.

Peace,
:)De

Freakmom said...

Sorry you guys are sick! Feel better! I am glad to hear you have chicken soup and Gatorade. Hang in there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails