Monday, December 08, 2008

Busy weekend.


I pretty much got all the Christmas shopping done this weekend. I made one trip to Wal-mart and then shopped online the rest of the day yesterday. I'm not sure where we are going to hide things this year though. Some things are pretty big and it's going to be a challenge keeping them hidden for the next, what 17 or 18 days? The Christmas tree box is a possible location, but I don't know if it is big enough. I need to get some of those bicycle bags to put gifts in because I do not like to try and individually wrap them and that is the compromise I've come up with. It helps the kids, especially the boys, identify whose gifts are whose, because sometimes their stuff overlaps.

1 comment:

Amy said...

WooHoo on getting the shopping done! You are ahead of me....you go, girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails