Monday, December 22, 2008

Home?

My mom may get to come home from the hospital today.  Please pray that she does.  My brother is staying up there today after staying last night so that I can go to work.  (He's on vacation this week.)  I really hate having a regular job with actual hours and as of yet, no time off accumulated.  If she doesn't get out, I'll need to go back up there tonight and relieve him after work and I'll have to find someone to keep the 2 younger kids because my husband has to go back to work today too.  My oldest son has been staying with his granddad while grandma has been in the hospital.  A friend has offered to let the kids stay there,  but her house is kind of out-of-the way and I may see if she'll meet me somewhere or I may just leave them all with granddad. 

On another subject, the 2 younger kids were still awake when I got home last night and we were all so tired, we had a very silly, very funny conversation that included the statement "A blest is thicker than a nubble"  (which actually kind of made sense at the time) and a new expression was coined, which was "oop-oop-a-hey" which basically means "hey, that's mine!" but is so much more amusing, especially when you are sleep-deprived, stressed out and completely exhausted.  Thanks kids, I needed a silliness break.

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

Sending good thoughts your way. (((hugs)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails