Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season.  I am working today (Joy!) but I couldn't turn them down.  One of the other transcriptionists grandma is being buried today.  Can you imagine?  I have things to do, but nothing more important than she does.  I may just throw unwrapped packages at my kids later, but so what?  Wrapping paper doesn't matter.  What we eat doesn't matter.  I think my ICU stay has made me more focused on what really does matter.  Family.  Love. 

Merry Christmas.



2 comments:

Freakmom said...

Some of the things people do for the holidays are just crazy! Do they really enjoy themselves when they work so hard? I wonder. The kids will love the gifts wrapping paper or no. And if they aren't wrapped, it will be a Christmas to talk about for years to come! Have a Merry One!

Amy said...

God will bless you for that, Dana.....what a gift you gave to your co-worker! I'm sure she really appreciates it. Hope you have a great day & get everything done. Merry Christmas! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails