Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sock Hop Report.


It was funny. The girls, dressed in nearly identical poodle skirts with their hair in ponytails, danced and played in the dance area. The boys went outside or upstairs to play bionicles or guitars. The parents sat around in the food area and ate and talked about when we were in high school and every time a boy walked by, we'd ask him if he wanted to dance. They always answered "No". I forgot to take my camera with me and took this picture after we got home, of my daughter's poodle skirt. My husband took his camera to the party so I'll see if there are any photos to share on his computer later.

2 comments:

Freakmom said...

Isn't it funny how people always do that at dances. No matter the background or experience!

BloggyMom said...

A Sock Hop--- How fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails