Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Anyone else watching Dancing With The Stars?

What did you all think of the eliminations last night of Penn Juliette and Monica Seles? I guess I felt like they were the right choices, it just seems like they could learn to dance if they had a few more weeks. I like both of them and kind of hated to see them go. I enjoy seeing what they wear. I'm more a fan of the long dresses than the bikini-type gownless evening straps that Edita seems to favor. I liked that blue dress that Marlee Matlin wore and I think she's doing great. Cheryl's dresses seem to be getting lower and lower in the back so that I'm not sure I'm brave enough to watch it next week. They are odd, really. It's like she doesn't want any cloth to touch her from neck to behiney (as Junie B. Jones would say). Anyway, I'm enjoying watching the new season.

3 comments:

The Old Gray Mare said...

I've always enjoyed watching the show, but some of those costumes are totally lacking good taste. Do you really have to be nearly naked to be elegant and s*xy? I don't think so.

A Bishops Wife said...

I have never watched that show.

Boy, I am just missing everything!

Amy said...

I've never watched it either. The kids love watching Idol & so that's about it for me & TV.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails