Sunday, November 11, 2007

What I did today.




We picked up a old Scrabble game from Goodwill and played that and had pizza. I also did some work for my job, some work for my cafepress store and went to my parent's house for a while. I haven't played Scrabble for a long time, since we abandoned it in favor of UpWords about 10 years ago, but it was fun and the kids like it better than UpWords because they have a hard time thinking in 3 diminisions. With everything flat, they find it easier. They really caught on quickly to the double word score and triple word score concepts and enjoyed those. I lost the game, but I still had fun.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love Scrabble too.....Clay & I used to play alot (before we had kids) & I'd always WIN! I actually like it better than Upwards too. Michael & I played Skipbo today.....twice. I won once & he won once.

Donna said...

A Family game and Pizza - What could be better!!!!! : )

Freakmom said...

You found a Scrabble game with wooden tiles at Goodwill? How awesome is that? Glad you guys had fun!!

Anonymous said...

You know I'm licking the screen, right? LOL

And I'm not talking about the Scrabble picture either! ;o)

Sherri said...

That looks like a perfect day to me! My sister and I have spent many hours..together and online...playing Scrabble!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails