Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I did it.


I spent the whole day away from my responsibilities and worries and it was mostly nice. I got a little tired and I'm not much of a shopper, really, so I did a lot of waiting for others to shop. We ate at the cheesecake factory which I'd never done before. We ordered lunch and by the time I'd eaten half of it, there was no way I could have room for any cheesecake. If I ever get to go again, I'm just ordering cheesecake and nothing else! During the shopping part, I did pick up a gift I need for a gift exchange in a few weeks at Bath and Body Works.

Anyway, it's good to be home today, at least for the morning, which is all we get since someone has a doctor's appointment at 1:00 pm today ...

Oh well. For a homeschooling, work at home mom, I sure don't get to spend much time at home, do I?

(picture from Great Homeschool T-shirts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

My name is Staley Krause and I'm with HomeschoolEstore.com. We are very impressed with your blog and are interested in inviting you to join us in an exciting new holiday promotion, running December 10-21st. The promotion is called "HomeschoolEstore's 12 Blogs of Christmas." In this promotion, we will be offering 12 bloggers an opportunity to create and run homeschool-specific blog contests. HomeschoolEstore will supply a $50 gift certificate to each blogger, to give to the winner of each contest. The contests can be photo, essay, quiz ... anything to do with homeschooling. We encourage our bloggers to be creative and have fun! In addition, HomeschoolEstore will pair each blogger with one HomeschoolEstore publisher. We ask that the blogger either conduct and post a short interview with that publisher or review one or more of the their titles during the time the promotion is running.

By agreeing to participate in this promotion, you will have access to your choice of up to 5 of your assigned publishers titles for review and personal use, for free. You will also be featured on HomeschoolEstore's homepage and in our newsletter, and of course be supplied with the $50 gift certificate to be given to the winner of your contest. In return, we ask that you post your interview or review/s, your contest rules, and also an advertising banner that we supply, by December 10th. You will need to create your own contest rules but will also need to include the following: 1. "HomeschoolEstore's 12 Blogs of Christmas" contestants may enter only 2 of the 12 total contests. 2. HomeschoolEstore employees and their families as well as HomeschoolEstore publishers employees and families may not participate in this contest.

If you are interested in participating in "HomeschoolEstore's 12 Blogs of Christmas" please e-mail me as soon as possible so we can begin to make arrangements. I will be responding to everybody on Monday and can't wait to get started!

Happy Holidays!

Staley Krause


-----------------------------
Sales Director & Homeschool Mother of 2
ph: 309-453-4903
f: 309-676-6557
e: staley@homeschoolestore.com
www.homeschoolestore.com
"Tomorrow's Lesson Today"

Freakmom said...

Glad you got to have fun out with the moms! You deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Somebody say cheesecake? MMM

Glad you had a good time! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails