Monday, November 26, 2007

The new sport.


The new sport around here is putting on socks and sliding on the new floor. It's funny. Here's a shot of my youngest, pants rolled up and socks on, sliding. They've even made up a new game which has very complicated rules and involves sliding and throwing a ball into a goal.

They did most of their school with their Dad today as I was running errands, tons of them, in 2 different towns, in the rain. It's good to be back home and inside, even if my house is a construction zone!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

My kids were the same way when we put ours down. They came up with all sorts of sliding games!! Now, I wish they WOULD slide on it...would help a lot with keeping it dusted :).
Good luck getting it finished. I know it's hard when you are doing home improvements.

Anonymous said...

Looking awesome!!! Oh to be young again....and have some fun!!!
Glad they did their school work.
Mine did theirs also.
Have a great night!!
Bunny

A Bishops Wife said...

Your new flooring looks beautiful!
Have you tried the "New sport" yet?

Anonymous said...

Rosie and I had to run errands in the rain too. I must say, playing floorball sounds way more fun! :o)

Fatcat said...

No, I can't say I have tried it yet! When I do, it will probably be an accidental slide.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails