Monday, November 12, 2007

Bargaining and other things.

My youngest and I just had a conversation. He said "what time is it?" and I said "10:14." He said "what time are we going to bed?" I said 10:30. He said "11:00." I said "10:30." He said "10:45." I said "10:30." He said "10:35." Finally, he said "10:31!" and I said "okay". So now the kids get to stay up later tonight.

Earlier tonight we were watching Dancing with the Stars. Mel B. was trying to get in character for the tango by being angry. Youngest son said "He could hit her in the face. That would make her angry." I bet it would. (For the record, this child is not violent or anything. He doesn't really go around hitting people in the face!)

The kids did half a day of school with their dad this morning while I was gone to the doctor again. I had a muscle spasm in my back and didn't feel like doing school this afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feeling better? :o)

Rosie tried to stay up late to watch DWTS. She made it until 8:30. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails