Friday, November 09, 2007

Moving right along.

It's a school day and a work day, so I'm working at my computer, but every now and then I make the announcement, "remember, it's a school day!" They tend to forget, you see. Conveniently. Just about every day. So this is important that I remind them otherwise they will goof off all morning and end up grounded because their morning lists aren't done. They'll claim, very seriously, that they had no idea this was a school day (even though 5 days out of every week are school days. They do this even when we haven't just come off of a break, so it's not just this week, although, since we didn't have school yesterday I can see that they'd get confused today. Anyway, we're back at it today. I've exercised. I've done almost everything on my list. It feels actualy good to be doing the routine today. Comforting or something.

3 comments:

Melissa Markham said...

Don't you love it when days go the way they 'should.'

You are entered in my contest:)

Anonymous said...

I am a creature of habit. I like routine. :o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails