Thursday, November 08, 2007

Nothing too facinating today.


Dad is taking the girl to the eye doctor. The boys and I are hanging out, not doing school. I'm working and making chicken soup for the harvest party tonight. They're playing. I would like to get some school related stuff going on but there's just no time. I've got to work sometime, youngest has a doctor's appointment this afternoon and the harvest party is at 5:00. I did count the days of school we've gotten done this year so far and it is 47 1/2. It's looking good for us to have almost 80 by Christmas and then get done sometime around the first week of June, if we keep a pretty easy pace, like we've been doing, taking a day off here and there when we need to. Even if we didn't get done in early June and had to go to late June, it wouldn't be the end of the world, now would it? Still, we like to be off for the summer so we'll try and get done late May or early June. That will motivate us more towards the end of the year, I'm sure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a head of me. Katrina has done 46 days and Dylan has done 45 days. Florida doesn't count days, I like to keep track just for me.
I am sure some days I shouldn't even count, because we don't do all subjects!! I seem to be taking more time off this year, due to my mom, and just being plain worn out!!!!
I like that Katrina does her 3 core subjects on line, but she hates history and science. Not sure what we will do next year. She is leaning towards going to public high school....I don't want her to, but I will deal with that later.
Hope you hade a great time at your harvest party and post some pictures!!!!

Sherri said...

We like to finish up around the same time as the public schools. My kids have lots of friends and cousins in the public school and like to get out when they do. Even though we usually start after them, we still try to get everything in and finish around the same time...give or take a few days!!
Good luck...keep plugging away. I hope the party went well!

Anonymous said...

Day 45 and counting! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails