Saturday, November 24, 2007

Flooring!

Today was a pretty good day. We got part of our new laminate flooring put down (yay!). I'm very excited about getting these bare plywood floors covered up, although I think they were an improvement over the ugly carpet we had before. I'm slowly getting into a Christmas mood, although we're waiting on putting the tree up until at least half the floor is down, so we won't have to move it to put in flooring. I think waiting a little bit might be a good thing. It seems like Christmas is coming to quickly! I think it's 32 days?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! :o)

Did you just say 32 days until Christmas? EEEEEEEK!

Amy said...

Oh, please.....I don't need to hear that on here too......my kids remind me EACH day how many days are left til Christmas! And I'm NOT ready....talk about stress!

BTW, LOVE the new floors! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails