Sunday, August 12, 2007

Well

It was fun participating in the back to homeschool week event and now I am forced to go back to trying to think of my own subject to post. Hmmm. Nice weather we're having, isn't it. A bit hot, though. ;0)

As I posted earlier, I think our break was just long enough and we were all ready to go back to school and school has been going pretty well this week. Of course that means that something else has to go badly, right? I mean, I can't possibly have work, school and housework all done can I? Of course not. The housework took a bad downturn this week and I got a little behind on my transcription work so that I will have to work today. Luckily for me, yesterday, the kids wanted to have their cousins come over so I was able to get them to do a quick straighten up of the house while I worked. Since we cleaned on it all summer, it didn't take too long to put it back in order, at least for relatives who've definitely seen it looking worse ...

I hope school goes as well this week.

1 comment:

Henny Penny said...

My new lesson planner came today. Guess what I'll be doing while I'm taking it easy? ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails