Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Totally unmotivated mama.

Last school year I just kept writing on my blog about how I was exercising and cleaning and sticking to my list, getting things done every morning before school. I was very proud of myself. This time, since we've started back to school, I just haven't been doing it. I'm not motivated. We've been staying up too late and sleeping too late and then if I get up late, that makes my deadlines impossible and I just give up. It's very bad. I'm doing to have to start setting my alarm at 7:00 and getting to business in the morning or this school year is going to be a disaster!
The trick to it all is that the kids aren't checking to see if I'm done and I'm reluctant to remind them about it because I know they'd get some days off and I'm not ready to give them days off yet. Maybe I'll mention it to them today and then again, maybe not.

I really need to set that alarm tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Picturing me next Monday. I am up early every morning, but definitely not at 'em! LOL

Hope your giddyap is back in your saddle soon! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails