Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday.


We may have an 'early release day' today. Our local schools do that every couple of months. Somehow this evens up their calendar or something. Add to that the fact that I overslept today and we have a party with the homeschool group to kick off the new school year and this just seems like a perfect day to let the kids have the afternoon off. I do have a video they can watch this afternoon for part of our unit study. That seems very much like what the public schools would do, doesn't it? I'm just going to play it by ear today and be thankful that I can do that.

*Still can't comment, so I'll say to the commenters below:
Jessie, I'll be glad to eat an elephant ear for you at the fair.
HP: No problem! Hopefully we will enjoy it as much as last year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one of the very nicest things about homeschooling is being able to take time off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails